Have you ever tried using your computer, but can’t see a thing on it because of that irritating glare blocking half the screen? And are you tired of struggling with the blinds, turning the computer, and putting on sunglasses just to compensate? A number of easy solutions exist to your problem- and SmarterGlass is here to help.
Front surface and internal reflections can cause big problems in user interactivity, but can be solved in a variety of ways. Increasing the contrast on your monitor can help, but doesn’t always work. Contrast enhancing films however, although they don’t remove glare, they make it more bearable and your screen more visible by increasing the difference between darker and lighter colors on screen. This also reduces eye strain, as the brain finds shapes on-screen easier to discern.
Anti-reflective films can be applied to screens, so ambient light is less likely to reflect into the viewer’s eyes. Oftentimes this will passively increase contrast as well, as the display will appear brighter in comparison to the user.
Interested in what other laminations can be applied to your screen? Individual enhancements are listed below:
- Optical Lamination of Flexible Substrates
- Optical Bonding of Rigid Substrates
- Passive Backlight Enhancements
- Active Backlight Enhancements
- Contact Assembly and Kitting
- Touch Panel Attachment
- Test, Measurement, and Display Screening
- Humidity protection
- Polarizer Replacement
- Hydrophobic and Oleophobic Surface treatments
- Specialty Thin Film Coating Design
- Repair and Refurbishing of LCD Displays
SmarterGlass can provide enhancements to your screen upon request, simply: